Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bufalo Trace Christmas

" IF YOU DON"T GET THIS THING OFF MY HEAD I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!"

***************************************************************


Twas the night before Christmas and all through my house

Penny and Belle-Belle were sleeping

Mac,Beau,Iris,Moochie and Quarrie were napping

Skye,Red,Akila and Endeavor were munching grass out in their field,

Bob was in his recliner and Mom was in mine, and I decided to type, I guess I just like the sound


When out on the roof their arose such a clatter

I ran to the window to see what was the matter

when what to my wondering eyes did appear?

A tiny little sleigh and it was pulled by miniature horses!


The little fat man in the drivers seat

was covered with crap, sure as could be

I called out the door, Hey are you ok up there?

He answered with a mutter, and a few chosen words--


"Dasher and dancer got the craps over Mexico

(that explained his suit)

I got that flu thats been around and nothing is staying down

(again,the suit explained)

The only high ball I've had all night is when I slipped getting out of my sleigh..

Rudolphs red nose is red for a reason

he can't seem to stand up straight, kind of wobbles and he's hiccupped past two countries!

the last chimney was too tight and I got my butt burned

and I'm so sick of milk and cookies I could puke.

Merry Christmas, my a--!!!!!


I shut the door, and went back to my typing

I heard scuffling and banging, and now theres some barking

If Penny and Belle dont get a piece of that suit I will eat a fruit cake!

Thats if the cats don't tear him a new one first...

Theres a lot of white fluufy stuff all over the floor..

no wait..that could be chewed up stuffed animals..

or is it?


HO-HO-HO,

I'm off to find the buffalo..

Merry Christnas, er ah ChristMas!!!!


***************************************



3 comments:

Becky Mushko said...

What's with all the orbs in the picture? The ghosts of Christmases past? Belle's attitude made visible? And what's the white thing to the right? Weird. . . .

Claudia Condiff said...

Have no clue what the white thingy was, and the orbs...well, you tell me! I did have the bourbon out, and you what Kim said!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
union hall, S.W.Virginia, United States
Newly retired from Franklin County Public Schools.Prior to that I was a cosmetologist for several years.