Sunday, July 26, 2009

Orbs? or spider webs....

**************************************
I run my 4-wheeler with a stick standing straight up from my basket on the front...
this is why..Nope, not an orb..

The trails are strung anew everyday with spider webs.
I can't tell you how many times I have run face first into one, and almost gone out of control trying to get it off my head.

My friend Amy Tate hates snakes.So does my friend Kim, and Melissa and her husband Troy may be the most scared of snakes.
I hate spiders.
But I would hate not being able to tear around my trails with my dogs because I was afraid of the spiders, so I tough it out.


I speak softly, but I carry a tall stick!


*******************************************************************

1 comment:

Clementine said...

I don't know what's worse - stepping into a spider web or listening to finger nails scraping a chalkboard. I don't like spiders either, but something about those webs is freaky, isn't it?

About Me

My photo
union hall, S.W.Virginia, United States
Newly retired from Franklin County Public Schools.Prior to that I was a cosmetologist for several years.