Sunday, October 17, 2010

Surprises!


I haven't blogged in an age...but I have been busy !

Started back to work in August as a Para-professional working with a 4 year old who's physically challenged...he has CP.

Bob and I went to Baltimore the end of September for his Moms 75th surprise birthday on this paddle boat. Good time...and yes she was really surprised!


We also went to Bobs 24th annual surfishing tournament in Ocean City M.D., and this year we took the dogs with us.They were awesome ! Behaved really well ! Surprised me, for country dogs to adapt well to hotels and elevators !
The weather was beautiful and they caught a ton of fish, ended up 7th in the tournament!
I wouldn't hesitate to brings the dogs on any trip now.
I think they still like the creek better for drinking and swimming!

3 comments:

Becky Mushko said...

How far did Belle swim into the ocean?

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Finally!

What's CP?

Wow, I never think of bringing Motley when I go out of town but maybe I should. It's always a big pain to make arrangements for the animals.

claudia said...

Becky, neither were impressed with the waves nor salt...got their bellies wet..
Deb, cp is Cerebral Palsy, and we found a pet friendly hotel, no extra charge and it was not the Hilton, but acceptable, and as clean as could be for an older hotel....

About Me

My photo
union hall, S.W.Virginia, United States
Newly retired from Franklin County Public Schools.Prior to that I was a cosmetologist for several years.