Friday, November 13, 2009

*****************************
Ok, I'm back from my mental health week in Florida.
This was my favorite pool. I look alot like an aquarium in this fishy cover-up!

This is my friend Kim, she's almost as crazy as me. Ok, she might be a tad bit more crazy..

One should never let a friend have access to your camera...


In Celebration, a town built by Disney, this little gator sunbathed on the banks of a lake.


One more view of the pool, and the great artwork painted on the bath house done by the art club. This is a nice safe place for a vacation home for my single friend. It's a gated community, and you can walk around at all hours. Theres a clubhouse and tennis courts, a lake, 2 pools, a golf course and shuffle board and a playground and all the other usual amenities that Florida community's have.
It was a nice break from routine, but I am glad to be home with my guy, and all my furry critters!



Thanks Kim !
******************************************************



4 comments:

Clementine said...

Oh that makes me want to go back! I'm so glad you had such a great visit!

JANET said...

You looked well rested. Hubby must be glad your back as well as all the other furry critters. You needed it. love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Look at all that fabulous sunshine! Bet you really enjoyed yourself.

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
Just Vignettes

Anonymous said...

Beautiful clear and crisp photos I wish I could do that.

About Me

My photo
union hall, S.W.Virginia, United States
Newly retired from Franklin County Public Schools.Prior to that I was a cosmetologist for several years.