Sunday, January 20, 2013

snow...is it winter?

It finally happened. Winter arrived after a brief weekend of summer. Caine was visiting for an overnight and we all were in our t-shirts with the warm sun and balmy 70 degree weather. Next thing you know, we are getting a snow storm ! School was called on Friday with a 2 hour early release on Thursday, and Martin Luther King Day is Monday, so I had 4 days in a row ! Tuesday and Wednesday are teacher work days, and the kids return on Thursday. Tuesdays high will be in the low 20's. I may be a Yankee, but that is cold by anyones standards. We had a blast 4-wheeling with Caine. He brought his little battery operated wheeler and rode all day! I was hoping the battery would wear down, but no luck. My battery wore out before his.
For some reason unknown to me, I cannot attach my pictures anymore, so until I can figure this out, I am going pictureless! I'll come back when I can show you my photos..

1 comment:

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Crazy weather. Two days ago we were outside in t-shirts and Kelly was washing the truck! Then yesterday it snowed! Today there were rumors of tornadoes. Global warming.

About Me

My photo
union hall, S.W.Virginia, United States
Newly retired from Franklin County Public Schools.Prior to that I was a cosmetologist for several years.