Monday, February 20, 2012

snowman arrived!

February 20th, at 8 am . We were wakened earlier with the sound of raucous birds...our feeders were full of black birds. Grackles I beleive. Boat tailed Grackles. I got up to make some coffee and proceeded to shoot pictures of the surrounding trees filled with black birds .
The snowman cometh in good fashion. Actually he gained a couple of pounds overnight. My snowman picture made it to channel 27 news at 10 last night and again on the channel 10 11 o'clock news cast...
the rest of these are self explanitory...




























Another blog with creek pictures from yesterday will come next...




Winter in Appalachia..















No comments:

About Me

My photo
union hall, S.W.Virginia, United States
Newly retired from Franklin County Public Schools.Prior to that I was a cosmetologist for several years.