Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OH BOY !

**************************
Another grandson post...he's up and walking!

A fashion mogul...LOVES his hat!




Aren't I cute?

Oh ya, I know I'm adorable...take another picture!

I am very busy riding my John Deere and all my other vehicles..

How's this one, Grandma?
I'm looking out for Mom's car...I won't fall, quit saying that!

Ok, so maybe you were right, but I'm not hurt...


This is a good car for checking out the park and the ducks...I can play my radio, and you can push, Grammy!!
Another fun day with my Grandson...
He's growing up way too fast!!!
**********************************


















No comments:

About Me

My photo
union hall, S.W.Virginia, United States
Newly retired from Franklin County Public Schools.Prior to that I was a cosmetologist for several years.